World Net Daily published an article yesterday detailing the troubles Diamond and Silk have had attempting to get an explanation from Facebook regarding their content being labeled as “unsafe to the community.” Halieus Media finds this opinion from F, laughable.
With a Twitter following of six hundred and twenty one thousand and a F following of one and a quarter million plus whatever independent of F&T; these ladies deserve reasonable answers to their questions.
- What is unsafe about two Blk-women supporting the President Donald J. Trump?
- Our FB page has been created since December 2014, when exactly did the content and the brand become unsafe to the community?
- When you say “community” are you referring to the Millions who liked and followed our page?
- What content on our page was in violation?
- If our content and brand was so unsafe to the community, why is the option for us to boost our content and spend money with FB to enhance our brand page still available?
- Maybe FB should give us a refund since FB censored our reach.
- Lastly, didn’t FB violate their own policy when FB stopped sending notifications to the Millions of people who liked and followed our brand page?
Diamond and Silk
Inquiring minds would also like to know? Ball is in your court, Facebook.